Zion Ranch StayIntrepidUpdated Jun 24, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Experience the real wild, wild west on this 4-day Intrepid Retreat in Utah. Spend time getting back to nature with hikes in both Zion and Bryce National Parks and take a 4x4 jeep ride through Monument Valley to enjoy exceptional perspectives of this otherworldly landscape. You’ll also have the chance to enjoy a homecooked, family style meal at a Navajo home inside Monument Valley and learn more about their traditions and culture. Plus, you’ll be based at a mountain ranch in Zion for the duration of the trip, which means you only have to unpack once!
Explore the USA’s most incredible natural landscapes
- Go hiking in Zion National Park enjoying views of the massive canyon walls and red sandstone cliffs.
- Take a Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley, where you’ll have the chance to learn more about their rich culture and history in the area, before sitting down to a traditional homecooked, family-style Navajo lunch.
- Enjoy a stroll in Bryce National Park along the canyon rim to marvel at the unique sandstone spires (known as hoodoos) that rise dramatically from the natural amphitheatre.
- Marvel at the unique curves and colours of Peek-a-Boo, a remarkable slot canyon filled with arches and corkscrewing formations (and an awesome spot for photos!).
- Travel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle each day before heading back to your ranch accommodation each night.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions