Portland to San Francisco DiscoveryIntrepidUpdated Jun 24, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Discover the captivating beauty of the West Coast on a six-day journey that takes in the region’s superb national parks, lesser-known treasures and charming towns. Travel from Portland down the coast to Bend where you’ll explore the town’s local history, thriving food scene and surrounding natural wonders. Share a meal with the Native American people of Warm Springs, explore the unspoilt beauty of Crater Lake National Park, you’ll marvel at the USA’s deepest lake, and admire the wild waters and rugged coastline at Sonoma Coast State Park.
Combine culinary adventures with the great outdoors on this deliciously different trip.
- Peddle around town discovering Portland’s collection of food carts on a culinary cycling experience with an expert local guide.
- Native American River to Table experience with a picnic lunch which acknowledges the role salmon played in tribal history.
- Hit the river and paddle along the Upper Deschutes River in Bend, one of the West’s most famous and celebrated rivers.
- Marvel at the waters of Crater Lake National Park which have attracted artists, photographers, and sightseers from around the world.
- Roll up your sleeves, shuck your own oysters and support sustainable farming and a climate action champion.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions