Cycle VermontIntrepidUpdated May 3, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Like a page ripped from a fairy tale, Vermont’s charm is simply undeniable. And when it comes to experiencing all the beauty this state has to offer, two wheels are better than four. Set out on a five-day cycling adventure through the Green Mountain State, discovering the quaint towns and gorgeous scenery that make Vermont so special. Follow an experienced leader along historic and scenic trails as they introduce you to hidden treasures and local favourites along the way.
Discover the USA’s most charming state on two wheels
- Starting in bustling Burlington, swap city lights for peaceful nights as you cycle through rolling hills and verdant farmland towards the delightful town of Middlebury.
- Visit the country’s smallest state capital, Montpelier, where you’ll pedal past the beautiful Vermont State House and stop by a family-run maple syrup farm.
- Take on the Smugglers Notch Loop, a challenging climb followed by a freewheeling descent down through some of Vermont’s most charming towns.
- Spend 2 nights in the idyllic New England village of Stowe, so beautiful even the Von Trapp Family call it home.
- With a local leader to guide the way, you’ll find out what they love about Vermont and learn about the state’s history, culture and landscapes as you cycle.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions